Walpole, MA - The Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA) recently held their annual general meeting in Orlando, FL in conjunction with their 3rd annual conference which took place on March 25th-27th, 2014.
Effective April 14th, 2014, the following individuals will make up the Executive Committee of the ABAA board of directors:
Chairman: Roy Schauffele, FCSI, CCPR, LEED Green Assoc., STS Coatings and Division 7 Solutions Inc.
Vice-Chair: Marcy Tyler, Tremco Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing
2nd Vice Chair: Lance Robson, Building Envelope Technologies Inc.
Secretary: Alisa Hoffee, Pactiv Corporation
Treasurer: Tom Patterson, Intertek
The following individuals were appointed to the board of directors at the annual general meeting by resolution of the membership.
- Mr. Andre Desjarlais, OakRidge National Laboratory
- Mr. Brian Stroik, The Boldt Company
- Mr. Craig Wetmore, York Manufacturing
- Mr. David Pennington, PROSOCO, Inc.
- Mr. David Altenhofen, The Façade Group
- Ms. Debra Kichline, Kichline Enterprises
- Ms. Fiona Aldous, Wiss, Janney, Aldous
- Mr. Judd Peterson, The Judd Allen Group
- Mr. Peter Barrett, Cosella-Dörken
ABAA is now a North American continent organization complete with International members. ABAA is comprised of Fortune 50 and 500 Manufacturers, Contractors, Consultants, Design professionals and Testing Agencies.
For more information on the diversity and background of each board member, please visit the ABAA website at: http://airbarrier.org/abaa/board_e.php
Media contact: Mr. Ryan Dalgleish, Chief Operating Officer