Please note that membership applications will not be processed until such time as all required documentation and payment has been submitted to the ABAA office for processing.
To become an Air Barrier Contractor member of ABAA, a contractor must COMPLETE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete and submit the contractor membership application to the ABAA office
- Submit a signed ABAA Contractor Licensing Agreement and return the original to the ABAA office
- Provide a copy of your Insurance Certificate (Minimum coverage of $2 million for general liability)
- Provide a copy of your Bonding Ability Letter (Minimum $300,000.00)
- Provide name and certification number of at least one ABAA Level 3 Certified Installer employed by your company for each type of air barrier application (see Installer Certification Requirements)
- Confirmation that a company representative has been trained on the ABAA Quality Assurance Program (half day training program)
- Pay the Contractor QAP Licensing fee
- Pay the Contractor Membership fee
The membership and accreditation year goes from January 1 st – December 31 st of calendar each year. These fees cannot be pro-rated.
SPECIAL NOTE: Membership in ABAA and completing all of the requirements listed above are requirements which must be met to become an ABAA Accredited Contractor.